Sunday, December 23, 2012

December Small Quilt of the Month

December Small Quilt of the Month

The December Quilt is Turkey Tracks, from Kathleen Tracy's book, Remembering Adelia.  It has a lot of triangles, which make it a bit more tedious for me to do, but it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.  I suppose making a dozen small quilts this year has been good for my piecing, if nothing else!  I was determined to get this one done before Christmas, so I machine quilted it.  I think it is one of my favorites from this year.

Merry Christmas, everyone!  

May God bless your celebration of His Son's Birth!

2 comments:

Hill Top Post said...

Congratulations on your twelve small quilts... all just beautiful. Happy Holidays!

Sherri Farley said...

I love you little quilts, this last one especially! Merry Christmas to you and yours!