I've been working on this bear since before Christmas. I decided to sew it all by hand. I finished the stuffing and jointing on Friday night. W3 helped me with some of the cotter pins. I was all set to do his face, when I discovered that I don't have the correct size of glass eyes in my teddy bear tool box! I ordered extra eyes on Saturday morning.
Profile shot. No ears yet (they go over the threads from the eyes). Can't do the nose or mouth until I see how the eyes look. So, my faceless bear must wait. You might be able to see the threads that mark where everything goes (according to the pattern, anyway!).
More about this bear's beginnings here: Baybearyscottage.blogspot.com