Today I put the finishing touches on the binding on my February Quilt in the 2012 Small Quilt a Month Challenge. I used the revised format on the SmallQuiltTalk group site, posted by Kathleen Tracy. The original pattern is from her book, Prairie Children and Their Quilts. I've had this top ready to quilt for about 2 weeks, but took last weekend to work on my Hitty House. I enjoyed the little bit of embroidery in the center block, I should do redwork more often! Doing a quilt in various red prints was a challenge for me - something I've never done before. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.