Sunday, January 8, 2012

I've Got Blocks!

What can I say?  Saturday was very productive for me!  Piecing these blocks together was a lot of fun, and not hard at all.  There was one block that I had to "unsew" twice, but fortunately I caught both mistakes before I even finished the seam I was sewing, and I'm really good with a seam ripper!  Guess trying to get a good fit on dolly clothes pays off!

So, here are the blocks.  Now, to figure out how to arrange them... I think the one with the darkest light corners will be center.

January Block 1

January Block 2

January Block 3

January Block 4

January Block 5

January Block 7

January Block 6

January Block 9


January Block 8

In addition to getting all this sewing done this weekend, I managed to get laundry (almost) done, take M. to her piano lesson, go to church, go to the grocery store (twice), and watch some good "on demand" movies!  What a great low-key weekend.

1 comment:

Lori said...

What adorable blocks!!